A wonderful philosopher once said, “As is his language so was his life.”
The past two weeks have been wonderful for me as I’ve reflected on so many things, the present and the past. The words written here have transformed, somewhat, and they’ve changed my perspective on things. So ten days in review, a lesson on how to be happy (plus some added extras). See you don’t need Prozac after all.
- listen to those around you, see what they’re saying, you may find truth. (thank you Mr. Be Happy)
- Do something you haven’t dared before
- Embrace life, whatever it brings (Hello Earl)
- Create your own reality
- Live your dreams or in them (that’s fun too)
- Let thoughts of happiness infiltrate your ideas
- Remember to live (don’t check out empty handed)
- Recognize that some days are just going to be shitty
- Talk to yourself
- If you have holes in your soul–fill em’ up
I realize my realities can be whatever I make them; I can write my own world. We can all live in our dreams and hopefully those dreams make up our bliss. You don’t have to pretend to be happy (I used to do that) you just have to give yourself permission to let the good in. One last thing, let the words of others pervade—sometimes you gotta get out of your own head.